Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Bikers, errrr, rock

I thought I should start using this blog a bit more, as a way of stopping my endless rants at those people unlucky enough to be my friends. Why should they suffer when I can inflict it on the rest of you deserving whinge-sponges?
Anyway, first up is this weird event I found on the TicketMaster website:
"Just in: PETER ANDRE has been added to the bill of DAYS OF THUNDER 3 (along with Lemar, Jamelia, Girls Aloud and the Cheeky Girls) at Rockingham Motor Speedway on 4 July. This will be a day or music enterainment and car racing."

I mean, who the hell is that for?  Do race fans really like the Cheeky Girls, Peter Andre and all the other associated pop shitesters? I sent this to the missus to see if she could shed any light (she's a bit of a popular culture diva) and her reply was very amusing:
"Maybe the Rock Puppets have been drafted in to give the kids something to do while their dads stand at the race track, going: 'not now, Kylie. Go and find your mother.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home