Saturday, November 20, 2004

Back from a break

Time to get back into blogging again. My life has been too hectic to write about recently, although in a good way rather than a bad way. This is because I've switched jobs from an internet magazine (boring and technical) to a sci-fi magazine (finally living the dream of being a film reviewer!!). I did manage to move all my previous blog posts to this new site, a necessary job that was holding up any new posts. This will allow me to add pictures (although you'll have to wait a while before I actually add pictures, again it's a 'busy' thing).
Until then enjoy some of the back-dated posts I wrote but never managed to put online. This includes an epic Glastonbury round-up.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Blogger Andy said...

"Time to get back into blogging again."

That was 9 days ago and counting. What happened? How am I supposed to keep up with what you're doing? Meet you at the spoon? What about my waistline?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home