Friday, October 21, 2005

And the hits just keep on coming...

Looks like that hangover from all the torrent trouble a couple of weeks ago is still there. Today's episode of Lost plays perfectly, but some people are a little twitchy. It might be better not to post your concerns too early when a user called 'bigway' is around.

"benman eats my dead grandmas 20 year olds feceas
Hey you dumb fucking cunt benman!!
What the fuck are you saying both these losts are shit?!? You are a dumb fuck and next week i am going to let people know via PM a torrent not to download. I am going to set a torrent up to Virus your ass you dumb fucking poo pushing ring hole dildo chewing scabby lip muther fucking anal stain cunt!!
You WILL get a virus BITCH!!
Unless you have downloaded a torrent do not say it is fake cause then people do not download and we do not get seeds.
I want to get a little nigger dwarf, sharpen his teeth and shove him up your ass and i will give him a dollar to chomp your insides you piece of rectum left over granny fucking dwarf dicked cunt stain."


I'd make a comment, but I'm not about to piss off a guy who can do that to the English language. And if I see any short black guys I'm running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home