Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Things we learned today

You might think the third - and less famous - member of Bros was now working in B&Q. Not so.

I'm writing a story about a girl who got a major record deal by performing webcasts in her basement in Tooting. And who was inking the contract? None other than MD of RCA Records, Craig Logan.

Here's his quote:

"I'm thrilled that Sandi is the first signing to the RCA Label Group, she is a very talented artist with an already unique story," said RCA's managing director Craig Logan.

Seems he finally has something to offer the music industry after all these years of trying.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

Sorry, I should have said Sainsburys.

Doh!

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

Alas, my attempt at humour dies a death.

Farewell, cruel stage. I leave it to the one-armed juggler to wow the audience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home