Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm Lovin' It

If ever you needed proof that it's worth sharing your opinions with the rest of the online world, take my wife (please! :>) as a shining example. Not only have her online spoutings gained her extra freelance work and an occasional spot in the Evening Standard letters page, but it seems they could be on the way to making her a celebrity chef.
I'll let her fill in the blanks:
"The Masterchef people have emailed me via Digital Spy, saying that
they "picked up on my very interesting thread" about the show and were
wondering if I'd like to apply. Ha ha! Hmm..."
My reaction? "OMG! Do it, do it, do it!!!" Well, she showed on Countdown that the camera adores her and she loves cooking - I know because she only eats steamed veg herself but likes to stretch her culinary talents a bit further when knocking up some post-pub nosh for me.
Besides, I sense great thing here. I mean look at that Oliver bloke. I see a whole line of cookbooks, followed by a targeted campaign to ban McDonalds (because we’re NOT loving it) and an eventual knighthood for services to Britain's tastebuds and waistlines. Or am I getting carried away again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home