Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The most self-absorbed post I've ever done

Since I've been putting a bit of effort into the new website, I thought it was time for a Google check to see if I'm even listed.

A search for meejaboy sees me taking the top spot (in your face that guy who posts on music forums using the same username!)

However, a search for Matt Chapman isn't so promising. Some big showoff has his own airshow company and pretty much dominates the early positions. Even random student pages from people called Matt Chapman are beating me!

At least the search threw up one interesting result. It seems there's another Matt Chapman who is planning a Dave Gorman-type adventure to meet other Matt Chapmans. There's not much up on his official site yet, but there is a mention on his blog at Kloopy.com. I've posted a message hoping to lure him to London...

In the meantime I should create some links for Matt Chapman and point them towards my website. I mean if I don't link to Matt Chapman how can I expect to move up that Google list?

1 Comments:

At 11:24 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

And hello Matt Chapman! I'm definitely up for that. First two weeks of January are pretty packed already. But I travel through King's Cross every day to go to work, so once I'm free it should be easy to meet up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home