Thursday, December 08, 2005

Open Letter of Apology to Frank Lampard

Dear Frank,

Your freescoring play has sent my friends tearing up the leaderboard in Fantasy Football and if I want to keep in touch with them I have no choice but to pick you for my own team(s).

Sadly, being a part of my teams means an end to those goals that have kept Chelsea flying high, an end to putting your teammates through for an easy tap in, and will likely see you have a bust up with the manager and sit on the bench for the next 10 games.

I'm really, really sorry.

Yours sincerely,

Matt Chapman

2 Comments:

At 4:51 pm, Blogger James McNally said...

Yeah, he's on my team as well. Captain, in fact. I still can't stand Jose and the rest of the Chelski billionaires, but at least Frankie gives me some reliable points each week.

Just found your blog, by the way! And we're family. Why didn't Lady Jane tell me you were scribbling here? Jealous, I guess... :)

 
At 2:06 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

I resisted buying him at first, mainly because he was soooooo expensive and I thought the Chelsea forwards would get way more goals than him. But you have to give in when he keeps putting in these kind of performances. He scored again yesterday so the jinx hasn't taken hold yet.

And welcome to the blog! I don't think the woman who blogs for a living (www.tvscoop.tv) is too jealous of my narcisistic ramblings. She has linked to it when I've had something interesting to say [Matt spreads fingers and counts those on one hand] ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home