Tuesday, September 06, 2005

INTERVIEW: Set piece

I'm just transcribing all the interviews from my Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire set visit - I've been doing this since Sunday morning and it's getting a little tedious now. Almost done, then I just have to turn it into a series of features!

One fact about J.K. Rowling (Jo to her friends) really peaked my interest. It's something I'd read elsewhere but having the producer say it made it seem more real:
"Jo is and always has been incredibly supportive... But does she come down here? No, she hasn’t been down here once."

So with my one visit I've been on the Harry Potter set more times than the boy wizard's creator. How odd is that? If they were making my series of books into a movie you couldn't keep me away. It's a shame I'll probably never get the chance to ask her why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home