Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Almost 300 up!

All that plugging away on Ebay is starting to pay off and my feedback rating has rocketed up in the last couple of years. My frequent sales are almost like a second income (unless anyone from the inland revenue is reading this, in which case it pays for the occasional beer but certainly isn't worth your time and effort looking at as a second taxable source).
I know I shouldn't get excited about these things - it singles me out as a geek and pidgeon holes me in the Nick Hornby "boys are all slightly OCD and like to organise things" category. But the '250 positive reviews' stage wasn't much of a milestone, so I'm looking forward to cracking that 300 barrier. Just one more to go.
I might even be extra generous and send the 300th person something extra. Or should I be all hard-nosed businessman and sell the thing I was going to send, so I get to 301 that bit quicker? Watch out Branson, here I come.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 pm, Blogger Andy said...

Yes, congratulations and all that. But why are you buying all those plastic dinosaurs?

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

Ahem. To bribe the small boy who lives next door. No, not like that!

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger meejaboy said...

Thanks for the offer but I won't need to fall back on an education anymore. A nice man in Nigeria is sending me £10,000,000!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home