Monday, July 17, 2006

Sand witch

I'm not quite sure what's going on today, but if I was paranoid I'd think I was the target of a conspiracy.

This morning I ordered two rounds of toast with marmalade. When I got to the office and unwrapped them it was two rounds of toast with Marmite.

OK, maybe we can put that one down to my ability to mumble.

Bit of a nightmare though, as when it comes to loving or hating Marmite I'm in the second group.

At lunch I went to a different sandwich shop.

"Ham sandwich with lettuce and cucumber on brown bread please."

"Brown bread?" the overly smiley woman repeats back to me.

"Yes," I say.

So imagine my surprise when I open the wrapping this time to find a ham, lettuce and cucumber sandwich on white bread.

Is someone trying to tell me I should make my own food?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home