Sunday, September 10, 2006

An end to Walthampstow

Most of the people I care about already know, so I'm sorry if you had to find out this information by reading my blog, but my wife and I recently separated.

No dirty laundry shall be washed on this site. It's been an extremely difficult time for both of us.

I only mention it now because I keep finding myself wanting to blog about related matters - such as how I'm living in a 30-something haven halfway between Clapham and Brixton. And sooner or later you're going to put two and two together and make a prime number.

At the moment my life is all about looking for the positives. And one of the positives of moving to a new area is that I get to trade my driving licence in for a new model. The one I've carried around for the last four years has one thing I've always hated - a spelling mistake.

Yes, the DVLA decided that I lived in Walthampstow. At last I can get them to really take the p, and the rest of the area, off my licence. When you've been a sub-editor you get a little OCD about these things.

Walthampstow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home